Minerals & Speciality Oilfield Chemicals
We have a successful track record of providing our clients with high-quality oilfield minerals like bentonite and barytes. These have use in the oil and gas industry as well as a few other industries. Details of these minerals and their usage across industries is mentioned below:
- Bentonite: We provide high-quality bentonite clay for various industrial applications. We supply Bentonite globally for use in Piling, Oil Well Drilling (API Sec 4, 5 & 6, OCMA SEC 6), Foundry, Environment (Landfilling), Construction Industry (Waterproofing, Tunnelling & Earthing), Food Industry (processing of edible oils), Pharmaceutical Industry (for medicines and cosmetics), Agriculture (as an animal feed supplement) etc.
We have our mines in Kutch (Gujarat). Our bentonite is naturally dried and has remarkable swelling and absorption properties.
We offer a variety of Bentonite clay and our clients have the option to pick up the bentonite from our mine site or we can also ship them globally. We would be pleased to answer your queries regarding our product.
- Baryte: Due to the high specific gravity of 4.5, baryte is suitable for a wide range of industrial, medical, and manufacturing uses. A major part of the baryte that is mined is used by the petroleum industry as a weighting material in the formulation of drilling mud. Baryte increases the hydrostatic pressure of the drilling mud allowing it to compensate for high-pressure zones experienced during drilling. The softness of the mineral also prevents it from damaging drilling tools during drilling and enables it to serve as a lubricant.
These properties of Baryte make it an extremely important material required during drilling operations.
We can supply Baryte as per your need and requirement to any part of the world.
WXD-511XX (Wax and Paraffin Dissolver): Untimely deposition of heavy organic compounds like wax present in the oil has been a major problem in petroleum industry. Tubulars, Pumps, Downhole Equipment, Gas-Lift Valves, Reservoir Rock Capillaries, Oil Wellbore, Transfer Pipelines/Flowlines, Storage Vessels etc. face constant issues of petroleum fluid depositions like Paraffin /Wax, Resin, Asphaltene, Organo-Metallics, Inorganic Salts, Clay, Silt, Sand etc. This affects the production, transportation and processing significantly.
When temperature of oil travelling through the pipelines in the sea bed falls, wax solidifies onto the walls of the pipe and can lead to several problems like
- Reduced flow area, resulting in drop in production
- Unattended wax deposition may lead to pipeline blockage
- High pressure-drops across pipelines require higher power for flow
- Prolonged continuous high pressure in pipelines may also affect its life
Besides the above various gases present in the oil like sulphur, nitrogen, and/or hydrogen bonds can start to flocculate and produce irreversible, insoluble heavy organic deposits.
We are pleased to offer WXD-511XX series of wax dissolvers, pre - designed in various compositions for solving various deposition problems like perforations plugging, tubing & bottom hole equipment, valves, pumps, flow lines & tank bottoms, etc.
WXD- 511XX is designed specifically for the removal of wax and asphaltenes. It offers various advantages as stated below:
- Replaces hazardous solvents like, chlorinated solvents, carbon disulphide, etc.
- Safe for refinery operations and do not poison catalysts.
- Makes pigging operation more efficient and safe while reducing possibilities of stuck pig.
- Requires minimal operation shutdowns.
- Reduces high shut down.
- Requires minimal manpower and equipment.
- Can remain an integral part of crude oils without causing any adverse effect in refinery operations.
- Made from synergistic blend of natural extracts, hydrocarbons and tensio-active agents, etc.
- Safe for environment, users and equipment.
- Viable solution when pigging is not possible due to heavy deposition.